Armani/Silos Experience at Armani Hotel Milano
At Armani/Silos, Giorgio Armani shows us a glimpse of his world: the dream of a measured, timeless aesthetic approach which has changed not only our way of dressing, but also and above all our way of thinking.
Built in 1950 for storing cereals, today this ample 4,500 square-metre space spread over four floors houses a unique selection of the Giorgio Armani’s creations, divided into themes that tell the story behind their aesthetics and their history as their permanent exhibition.
The selection does not follow a chronological order but is divided into themes that have inspired and continue to inspire Giorgio Armani’s creative work.
On the ground floor the sections dedicated to Stars and Daywear. Exoticism on the first floor and Colour Schemes on the second floor. The third and last floor focuses on the theme of Light.
From now until July 29th, Armani/Silos is also hosting an exhibition by Paolo Ventura, called Racconti Immaginari.
For this exhibition, Paolo Ventura tells the story of an imaginary world, where different forms of expression are the means to transform dreams into reality. ‘Racconti Immaginari’ is an anthology featuring over a hundred works – between photos, objects, set designs and installations – carefully selected by the eclectic photographer to represent his artistic evolution.
Visitors may also access the digital archive for free by registering online or on site. Digital archive includes:
· A unique selection of images of the stars who have worn the clothes on display, as well as fashion shows and advertising campaigns photographs.
· A selection of sketches, technical drawings and illustrations related to the ready-to-wear and couture collections.
· Photographs and technical specifications of the clothes and accessories on display illustrating the themes that have inspired and continue to inspire the creative work of Giorgio Armani.
Experience the same themes in your exclusive accommodation at the Armani Hotel Milano, as you savour the starred flavours at the Armani/Ristorante, and unwind at the Armani/SPA.
The package is starting from EUR 634.00 including:
· Accommodation starting from Armani Deluxe Room with American breakfast included, at the Armani/Ristorante
· Cocktail in the panoramic Armani/Bamboo Bar
· One entry ticket to Armani/Silos per person (the hotel’s Lifestyle Manager will be happy to assist to purchase extra tickets or additional services)
· Complimentary room upgrade and late check out upon availability
· Terms and conditions apply
via Bergognone, 40
Thursday and Saturday from 11am to 21pm
Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 11am to 19pm