ARTOTEL CELEBRATING EARTH HOUR 2017 WITH THEME OF “60+60”
Jakarta, March 2017. ARTOTEL will be participating on Earth Hour 2017, 25th March 2017 with ‘’60+60’’ as the main theme, keeping the light’s out for 120 minutes.
With ’60+60’’ as the main theme, ARTOTEL would like to extend its contribution to the environment for 120 minutes in total during Earth Hour from 08.30 – 10.30 PM (local time). These event is organized simultaneously at all ARTOTEL properties in Jakarta, Surabaya, and Bali, with many fun activities when light’s out such as Light Painting, Face Painting, and live acoustic performance. During 2 hours (120 minutes) the hotel team will be encouraging the guest to paint with glow in the dark ink in canvas at the lobby area or in their face (face painting), along with acoustic performance.
During EARTH HOUR, ARTOTEL offers many promotions for guests who want to celebrate EARTH HOUR at ARTOTEL, from room package to food and beverage promotions.
1. Room package for IDR 600.000 net.
- 2 nights stay in ARTOTEL Surabaya on 25 – 27 March 2017 for only IDR 600.000 net including breakfast for 2 persons.
- 1 night stay ARTOTEL Thamrin – Jakarta on 25 – 26 March 2017 for only IDR 600.000 net / night including breakfast for 2 persons.
- 1 night stay ARTOTEL Sanur – Bali on 25 – 26 March 2017 for only IDR 600.000 net / night including breakfast for 2 persons.
2. Food and beverage for IDR 60.000 net / item.
This promotion is valid only on 25 March 2017 from 08.30 – 10.30 PM (local time) at ROCA and BART in every ARTOTEL units.
- Every food value more than IDR 60.000 will be counted as IDR 60.000 net/ portion.
- Every Cocktail and Shooter only IDR 60.000 net / glass.
- Every purchase of 2 bottle of beer only IDR 60.000 net.
About ARTOTEL Indonesia
ARTOTEL Indonesia is a Hotel Management Company that focuses on hotels with ART inspired DESIGN, led by business professionals with has experience in property, hotel industry, as well as design & branding.
ARTOTEL Indonesia currently has 3 (three) properties in operation since 2012, namely ARTOTEL Surabaya, ARTOTEL Thamrin – Jakarta, and ARTOTEL Sanur – Bali. Going forward, ARTOTEL Indonesia will expand to other cities such as ARTOTEL Yogyakarta, and ARTOTEL Beach Club – Bali (2017), ARTOTEL Semarang, Point Eight Daan Mogot – Jakarta, and Haniman – Ubud (2018).