ARTOTEL Sanur-Bali Celebrates 2 Years Anniversary with a Cheap but Chic Weekly Cocktail Carnival
ARTOTEL Sanur-Bali, an innovative hospitality brand of artistic lodging and Food & Beverage establishment, celebrates its 2 years’ anniversary April 11th with the launch of ‘Cocktail Carnival’, a weekly two hours long free-flow cocktail party crafted by well-trained in-house mixologists hosted in a festively decorated ROCA Restaurant with live music and DJ performances every Friday from 5 PM only for IDR 125.000/person starting this month.
ARTOTEL Sanur-Bali cocktail artists have invigorated the cocktail mix with its high-quality standards: using natural cane sugar and fruit juices; and developing perfectly balanced flavor profiles in collaboration with renowned local liquor tastemaker; Bali Moon. The drinks are served in artfully designed bottles that elevate the aesthetic of the liquid goodies, alongside passed around canapés.
The six artisanal cocktails and their curated mixes and ingredients include:
- Pina Colada Light rum, coconut liqueur, pineapple juice, coconut milk
- Illusion Vodka, triple sec, melon liqueur, pineapple juice
- Blue Lagoon Vodka, blue curacao, lime juice, lemonade
- Sex on The Beach Vodka, peach liqueur, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice
- Tequila Sunrise Sierra reposado, orange juice, grenadine syrup
- Cliquet Whiskey, spiced rum, orange juice
“We want to provide Bali’s cocktail aficionados with delicious drinks easily-and have fun with it,” said Mr. Goya A. Mahmud, ARTOTEL Group Bali Regional General Manager. “Our cocktails are made with the very best ingredient, just pure cane sugar and fruit juices. The base spirits ranging from tequila to rum or vodka. It is so versatile and perfectly balanced, accompanied by our curated live music and DJ performances they’re your perfect Friday night companions “