COMO LE MONTRACHET
We are pleased to announce that the latest addition to our global portfolio, COMO Le Montrachet, will open its doors on
April 15th 2023. Located in the heart of Burgundy, one of the world’s most prestigious wine regions, the hotel is a celebration of French gastronomy, hospitality and style.
Pre-opening rates start from €425 with complimentary breakfast inclusive of taxes, for reservations made before May 31st 2023, available for stays up to November 25th 2023. Rates are commissionable at 10 per cent for all travel partners.
GETTING TO PULIGNY-MONTRACHET
• The closest airport is Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport (one-and-a-half hour taxi ride)
• Four-hour drive from Paris
• Two-and-a-half hour drive from Geneva
• One-and-a-half hour drive from Lyon
• 40-minute drive from Dijon
• 20-minute drive from Beaune
• By Train
• TGV train from Paris Gare de Lyon to Le Creusot takes about one-and-a-half hours, followed by a 40-minute taxi ride to the hotel
• Nearest stations: Gare de Chagny and Beaune
(less than 15km away from the hotel) The travel routes to COMO Le Montrachet feature oeno touristic highlights such as the villages of Chassagne-Montrachet, Meursault, Vonay and Pommard.