Eat, Sip, Sleep & See Cherry Blossoms with Capella DC
Like the headline above, Capella invites guests to literally eat and breathe the best that Washington, D.C., has to offer during one of the most picturesque moments of the year, the National Cherry Blossom Festival.
Capella Washington, D.C., Georgetown has crafted a hotel package that gives you a unique perspective of the Cherry Blossom Festival replete with some of the capital city’s most elegant accommodations, meals prepared by a James Beard award-winning chef and even a Cherry Blossom inspired dessert bento box. The hotel’s “Cherry Blossom Bloom” package includes:
• Overnight accommodations in a Capella Superior Room (upgrades available for an additional fee)
• Breakfast for two in the hotel’s stunning The Grill Room, prepared by Executive Chef Frank Ruta who served as a chef at The White House under three different Presidents and has been previously named a James Beard award-winning chef
• Private Segway tour for two through an amazing Cherry Blossom trail that leads the guest through The National Mall, Capitol Building, The Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, and Tidal Basin. Guests can then walk amongst the blossoms to marvel in their beauty
• A professional photography session amongst the Cherry Blossoms conducted by a local professional photographer
• At turndown receive a Cherry Blossom Dessert Bento Box created by Executive Pastry Chef Aggie Chin who has just been nominated for a James Beard Award in the “Outstanding Pastry Chef” category
• Then receive a framed photograph of the image you took of the Cherry Blossoms upon checkout
Rates begin from $970 per night, per room (does not include taxes or gratuities). The package is valid from March 18th through April 14th, 2016.
Reservations must be made five days in advance and is subject to the Tour Guide’s availability. Each room or suite includes daily afternoon amenities, evening turndown, complimentary wireless Internet and a refreshment center stocked with complimentary soft drinks, juices, coffee and bottled water.
For bookings please visit this link or call toll free reservations at (855) 922-7355 FREE.