Eden Roc at Cap Cana – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Offering exclusive luxury in the Dominican Republic, Eden Roc at Cap Cana, the only Relais & Châteaux hotel on the island, features 34 freestanding suites with private pools and stunning views.
Eden Roc at Cap Cana offers extravagant amenities such as a full service spa, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course (Punta Espada) located nearby, private Beach Club, Koko Kids Club, five diverse culinary selections, 753 square feet of meeting space at Corallina Conference Room and various multi-purpose spaces ideal for destination weddings and corporate functions.
Fusing the best of form, function and fantasy, the extraordinary resort is surrounded by lush greenery and awe-inspiring panoramas, while each suite’s sprawling decks serve as a natural extension of the airy spaces. With views of verdant gardens and lagoon-style pools, Eden Roc at Cap Cana has already become one of the most coveted resorts in the area.
Envisioned by Milan based designer, Marina Nova, in collaboration with Dominican architect Franc Ortega, Eden Roc at Cap Cana is fashioned more after a luxe village than a traditional resort. Opened in December 2012, Eden Roc at Cap Cana celebrates the aesthetics of the 1960s French and Italian Rivieras through its stunning design, the resort’s stunning design celebrates the aesthetics of the 1960s French and Italian Rivieras, while also being both respective and reflective of its Caribbean setting.
Relais & Chateaux
Andrew Harper Recommended
Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts
ACCOLADES & ARTICLES
• Eden Roc at Cap Cana is the only Relais & Châteaux property in the Dominican Republic
• Best Hotel in Punta Cana & Best Hotel in the Caribbean – US News & World Report
• Winner Andrew Harper’s Grand Awards 2015
• Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report Recommendation
• World Boutique Hotel Awards 2014 – Best Coastal Resort, The Americas
• Fodor’s 100 Hotel Awards 2014
• AAA Four Diamond Award
• Travel + Leisure IT LIST 2014
Spa & Wellness
• Private Beach Club. Caletón Beach Club is a private, members-only facility that is open to Eden Roc guests and just steps from the hotel suites. The Club’s first floor comes complete with parking for golf carts, reception, tropical garden, beach bar, swimming pool, kids pool, barbecue area and multiple, expansive spaces with ocean views ideal for special events and weddings.
• Five diverse gourmet selections. Eden Roc at Cap Cana’s five inspired dining establishments feature an unprecedented variety of haute cuisine; each restaurant comes to life with a distinctive personality through a combination of striking décor and elegant atmosphere: Mediterraneo Restaurant, La Palapa by Eden Roc, Blue Lagoon Pool Bar & Restaurant, Riva Bar and La Cava, the property’s wine cellar including a private dining area for up to 6 guests.
Each dynamic, light-filled suite radiates a sense of calm that comes from their inimitable spatial equilibrium. With private swimming pools and massage/relaxation areas, the ambiance exudes the most exclusive experience. Additionally, each suite is equipped with cutting-edge Bose audio systems and iPads that have innovative apps to control the lighting, sound system, and TV.
The Dominican Republic is one of the Caribbean’s most exciting golf destinations, and Cap Cana is fast becoming its crown jewel, with three Jack Nicklaus signature courses. With emerald-green fairways that hug the coastline and a course design that blends effortlessly into the natural setting, Punta Espada is a Nicklaus masterpiece that exhilarates even the most seasoned golf enthusiast. Named the best course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golfweek, the intricate layout engages golfers with breathtaking scenery of cliffs, beaches and waterfalls, while challenging them with every swing and putt. The spectacular signature par-3 13th hole requires a tee shot over the ocean, truly an extraordinary experience.
The Solaya Spa is a haven of calm where native healing philosophies and contemporary technologies blend seamlessly to deliver experiences that will nurture the body, soothe the mind and energize the spirit. Capturing the rejuvenating aura of this Dominican paradise, the Spa offers a wide range of opportunities to find beauty, balance and complete well-being.
WEDDINGS, EVENTS & MEETINGS
With 753 square feet of meeting and event space, Eden Roc at Cap Cana also feature various multi-purpose spaces evoking an eclectic array of ambiances ranging from intimate decadence to modern minimalism ideal for destination weddings and corporate functions. The resort houses an expert staff of event planners and caterers offering unparalleled attention to detail and topnotch customer service.
Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
November through April