Pegasus Suites & Spa – Santorini, Greece – Boutique Hotel
Pegasus Suites & Spa promises you a carefree and memorable vacation while enjoying the magic and the mystery of one of the most romantic destinations in the world.
Pegasus Suites & Spa, www.pegasussuites.com, is located in Imerovigli on the enchanting island of Santorini. Set amphitheatrically over the cliffs and built in the authentic architecture of the island, the hotel blends in completely with the uniqueness of the landscape, preserving the caves, the volcanic rocks, the white and blue colors of the Aegean without sacrificing its modern style.
The studios and suites have been constructed and decorated according to the Cycladic architecture and they offer guests comfort, luxury, a romantic atmosphere, and of course, an unforgettable stay. Pegasus Suites & Spa offers exclusive services and facilities such as suites with exterior private Jacuzzi, amazing pool with view of the Caldera, a fine dining restaurant, a Spa with indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and a variety of treatments to relax your body and soul.
Imerovigli is one of the most picturesque villages on Santorini. The great location, right on the edge of the caldera, and the calm vibe of Imerovigli, in contrast to the busy atmosphere of Fira, make Imerovigli a perfect place to stay on your holidays. In fact, Pegasus Suites & Spa is one of the few places that have a truly calm and private atmosphere, compared to all hotels in Imerovigli.
At Pegasus Suites & Spa guests’ satisfaction is placed as the number one priority.
Spa & Wellness
Shopping & Fashion
At Pegasus Suites & Spa they offer you a wide selection of Suites, Studios and Exclusive Suites accompanied with a list of services. You choose the accommodation that best suits your style and let us take care of everything else! All of the rooms offer terraces or balconies with a view to the volcano, where you are served American breakfast with champagne. Alternatively, you can enjoy your breakfast by the hotel’s pool with a view of the volcano.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
• Air conditioning (warm-cold)
• Mini Bar
• Free ADSL Internet Access
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Pool & Beach towels
• Flat Satellite TV
• CD player or radio
• Direct dial phone
• Safe deposit box
• Hair dryer
• Salvini bath amenities
• Luxury cotton-satin bed linens in all suites
• 24 Hours Front & Coordination desk
• Bell boy service
• Customer service travel for excursions
• Room service
• Pegasus SPA: Indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Cavern Body treatment, Massage, Face Care
• American champagne breakfast (included on rates)
• Wi-Fi internet in all common areas
• Free personal laptop (upon request)
• Daily newspaper (extra charge 3 Euros / day)
• Transfer arrangements (extra charge – on request)
• Hairdresser services upon request
• Night service in all the suites
• Car rental service
• Fax Service
• Private massage sessions by arrangement
• Laundry and pressing on request with extra charge
• Complimentary local wine on arrival
• Outdoor Swimming pool with Jacuzzi and sun-loungers
• Pool Bar
• Special Arrangements for Honeymooners on request
• Romance Packages on request
• Snack Bar
• Internet corner free of charge
A complete relaxation experience should include a spa treatment. Choose from a wide selection of therapies and treatments for the face and the body or simply relax in the indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi and indulge yourself in the enjoyment of calm body and mind.
WEDDINGS, EVENTS & MEETINGS
Get married in Santorini island. Santorini Hotel Pegasus Suites & Spa now offer the most perfect and romantic setting to provide in this moment its true uniqueness. Weddings over Caldera Santorini Hotel Pegasus Suites & Spa offers Deluxe service for a civil ceremony at 1650 €. Full information: about weddings in Santorini
Regular buses connect the village with other sides of the island. Pegasus Suites & Spa is only 1 km away from the island’s capital of Fira town. You can easily walk to Fira as the distance is short and the route gives you wonderful view of the caldera.
Shopping area: 100 m
Fira Town: 1 km
Restaurants : 100 m
Pori Beach: 3 km
There are frequent bus departures from the capital town of Fira, Santorini Port and Santorini Airport to other parts of the island. If you wish, you may rent a car or a motorbike from the many rental agencies located throughout the island.
Santorini International Airport (JTR)
May through October
Easily accessible via air and boat transportation, 7 kms from Santorini airport and 9 kms from Athinios port.
How to Reach Santorini:
By airplane from Athens Airport ‘Eleftherios Venizelos’ or Thessaloniki Airport ‘Macedonia’ to Santorini Airport in Monolithos.
• Olympic Airways: www.olympicairlines.com
Tel. +30 210 966-6666 or 801-11-44444
• Aegean Airlines: www.aegeanair.com
Tel. +30 210 626-1000 or 801-11-20000
• Athens Airport ‘Eleftherios Venizelos: Tel. +30 210 353-0000
• Santorini Airport: Tel. +30 22860 28400 or +30 22860 28405
• Olympic Airways (Santorini): Tel. +30 22860 31525
• Aegean Airlines (Santorini) Mr. Athanasios Karabatzakis:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +30 22860 28500, Fax: +30 22860 28508.
By ferry boat or high-speed boat from Piraeus to Santorini Port in Athinios:
• Hellenic Seaways www.hellenicseaways.gr
• Blue Star Ferries www.bluestarferries.com
• Piraeus Port: +30 210 414-7800
• Santorini Port: +30 22860 22239
Reservations Tel: +30 22860 24078