Safrans du Monde World Tour: 22 days & 10 Bucket List Destinations by Private Jet
Imagine crossing off 10 bucket list destinations in less than one month while traveling by private jet. Parisian-based luxury tour operator Safrans du Monde has designed an all-inclusive World Tour for discerning jet setters that takes them across the south seas to 11 destinations in 22 days on a private jet.
From November 19 to December 10, guests will have fast-track access to the A340 jet at airports, two-night stays at 5-star accommodations, and prearranged VIP tours, so they can spend less time planning and more time enjoying this once in a lifetime experience. La Première Class (first class) travelers will enjoy 6.5-foot-long flat beds, a private bar and lounge on the plane, as well as upgraded luxury hotel accommodations at each destination.
Two class options for the World Tour from November 19 to December 10, 2016, include:
• L’Espace Safrans, 21,900* euros.
• La Première Classe (first class), 45,700* euros: includes first-class seats with flat beds, private bar and lounge on board, choice of exclusive hotels, more intimate excursions, travel by luxury train Hiram Bingham (Belmont) to Machu Picchu and additional exclusive experiences throughout the tour.
*All-inclusive price includes: All flights on the private jet; accommodations in five-star hotels; three full meals a day (some on the jet); drinks on board (champagne, spirits, wine, beer and soft drinks); drinks served with meals on land (wine, mineral water, beer and soft drinks); and all transfers, excursions and visits planned as part of the itinerary.
World Tour experience:
• Indulging in Copacabana and savoring a Carioca lunch or visiting the Imperial City of Brazil.
• Crossing the Sacred Valley with the extraordinary scenery of the Cordillera on the way to the Machu Picchu in Peru.
• Watching a traditional Rapa Nui native performance in Easter Island under the starlit night sky.
• Visiting Tahiti and Moorea Islands with an option to upgrade to a private villa at The Brando hotel on Tetiaroa.
• Traveling to Auckland and Rotorua in New Zealand with an optional Waiheke Island tour to explore its beaches, vineyards and olive groves.
Founded by Guy Bigiaoui in 2003, Safrans du Monde is a luxury tour operator based in Paris that specializes in exceptional travel experiences for individuals and groups. Highly sought after by discerning travelers, Safrans du Monde is known for designing unique trips of a lifetime. It is a member of Traveller Made, a distinguished group of luxury travel professionals who bring extraordinary journeys to life for their clients. www.safransdumonde.com