The Royal Ascot 2019 experience with The Lanesborough, Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne and Harvey Nichols
Guests wishing to celebrate one of England’s grandest racing occasions in true style can do so this year with an exclusive Ascot raceday experience package and styling consultation courtesy of London’s Lanesborough Hotel, Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage – the new and Official Champagne of Royal Ascot, and Harvey Nichols.
Available for every raceday from 18th to 22nd June 2019, the offer includes the famous opening day on Tuesday, and the always-popular Gold Cup Day on Thursday.
Priced from £1,585, the bespoke experience for two people includes:
- A night’s stay at The Lanesborough with breakfast served either in Michel-starred Celeste, the award-winning Lanesborough Club & Spa, or the comfort of the guests’ room or suite
- A chauffeur-driven car transfer to Harvey Nichols for a ‘Meet & Greet’ with Harvey Nichols’ Style Concierge or a private shopping experience with a personal stylist to discuss any outfit requirements. This can also be done in the comfort of the guests’ room or suite
- Return transfers to Ascot in one of the hotel’s fleet of chauffeur-driven cars
- Two tickets to the Queen Anne enclosure
- A bottle of Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage 2012 – the House’s most distinguished champagne which is only made in remarkable years
- A selection of small dishes from the Lady Aurelia Bar
Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage became the Official Champagne of Royal Ascot earlier this year but the world-famous Champagne House is no stranger to the sporting success and glamour of the equestrian world. Over a hundred years ago, well-known horse owner Alfred Simon, who was also Moët & Chandon’s sales representative in London, named his two 3-year-old horses ‘Moët’ and ‘Chandon’. In 1908, they finished first in Epsom and Newbury respectively, and later that year ‘Moët’ ran fourth in the Hunt Cup at Ascot.
For more information and to book, visit lanesborough.com or call +44 (0)20 7259 5599