Villa Sabai Jai – Koh Tao, Thailand – 3 Private Pool Villas
ROOMS & SUITES: 3 Private Pool Villas
Three exclusive, boutique pool villas for rent on the small island Koh Tao in the Gulf of Thailand — the perfect place for those seeking privacy, luxury and tranquility.
Villa Sabai Jai is the resort name for three villas: Eagle Villa, Gecko Villa, and Turtle Villa. “Sabai Jai” is what the Thai people use to express contentment, happiness or gratitude. Literally it means “well heart”.
Villa Sabai Jai is situated on a cape 35 meters above the sea “away from it all”, still only a 10-minute ride to town and nightlife. All villas have unobstructed sea views and are facing south and southwest, which means you will enjoy lovely sunsets. The villas include cleaning, towels, pool towels, beach towels and new bed linens changed every 3 days (or on request).
Breakfast service, food delivery, massage, yoga, and a private chef for dinner are available to book if you desire. These pool villas are the most comfortable and luxurious getaway resort villas on the island Koh Tao in Thailand.
Visit website: http://kohtaoresortvilla.com/
It’s well worth to discover the island with its beautiful view points and secluded beaches. The main roads are concrete but most of the roads down to the different beaches are still dirt roads. To get around you will need to rent an ATV/UTV or a motorbike or take a 4 wheel drive taxi. Another option is to go around the island with a long tail boat for a day, making snorkeling and beach stops where your like, maybe have lunch in a small nice restaurant on the beach.
Have a drink or dinner in one of the beach restaurants watching the sunset and fire shows. Take up the chef Ed to cook you a great dinner in the villa.
Snorkeling in front of the villa on the coral reef with a big chance of spotting the harmless black tip reef sharks and turtles.
Eagle Pool Villa (2 – 6 persons + 2 children in extra beds) – is the largest and most spectacular of the 3 villas, occupying an exceptional position 35 meters above the sea on the edge of a cape with panoramic views over the ocean, the nearby beaches, the surrounding islands and the Marine Park. The exclusive villa is facing south and will treat you with both sunrises and sunsets. The villa consists of a main house with kitchen, dining and sitting areas, a small office and three double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, all in separate buildings. Great for families, friends or couples who want to stay together but still wish to have their privacy. This is the perfect hideaway place for those seeking a relaxing luxury retreat.
The other two villas are:
Gecco Pool Villa (2 – 8 persons + 1 child in sofa bed)
Turtle Pool Villa (2 – 6 persons + 2 in extra beds + 1 child in sofa bed)
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Included in the price (Eagle Villa):
• Transfer from/to pier at arrival and departure
• Maid service (bedding, cleaning and making breakfast)
• Welcome basket of water and fresh fruit
• 5 different types of breakfast of your choice: American Breakfast, Muesli Yoghurt Fruit, BLT, CLT, Banana pancakes (coffee/tea and orange juice is always included)
• Instant coffee and tea
• Parking under roof
Services available in the villa on request (at extra cost):
• SPA treatments on our own massage bed
• Yoga lessons at the villa
• Restaurant Barracudas chef Ed Jones will come up and cook and serve you an “in villa dinner”, which you choose from his menu
• Our housekeepers can pick up Italian food from the much-loved Italian restaurant Dolce Vita if you order dinner from there
• Thai food, pizza, hamburger, pasta and salad can be delivered to the villa, lunch or dinner
• Education for diving certificates with Master Divers can be arranged partly in the villa.
Most people come to Koh Tao for diving but that doesn´t mean there is nothing elso to do.
Except for diving you can:
• Take a boat around the island and visit the different beaches. Snorkel and swim with harmless black tip sharks, visit unforgettable water worlds, stop at any of the secluded beaches. This is the best way of seeing real Koh Tao! Highly recommended!
• Fishing expeditions with equipment provided and a professional advisor to guide you.
• Visit the marine park Angtong
• Visit the paradise island Nang Yuan
• Rent a motorbike or ATV and explore the island
• Muay Thai (Thai boxing)
• Rock climbing
• Flying trapeze
• Renting a Kayak
• Renting a small sail boat
• Mini golf
• Thai Massage
• Thai cooking courses
• Renting mounting bike
Koh Samui International Airport (USM)
Koh Tao has no airport. You will reach the island by high speed ferry either from Koh Samui, Chumphon (mainland) or Surat Thani (mainland).
There are direct flights on Bangkok Airways to Koh Samui from Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Phuket and Krabi.
From Bangkok to Chumphon you can fly with Nok Air, www.nokair.com, from the old airport (Don Muang).
You can also use the Lomprayah bus / ferry service that would take you directly from Bangkok to Koh Tao.
From Bangkok to Surat Thani you can fly with Air Asia from the old airport (Don Muang). At www.airasia.com you can book your trip including ferry all the way to Koh Tao.
Transport from Chumpon, Surat Thani and Koh Samui is via ferry with the Lomprayah Company (www.lomprayah.com) or the Seatran Discovery (www.seatrandiscovery.com) (operates only from Koh Samui) and is very comfortable and safe with AC and life vests (the Lomprayah company also has first class compartments with large folding seats and AC) – all Lomprayah ferries show a movie to pass the 1hr 45 minute journey.
These ferries leave from and to Koh Tao three times daily and can be booked online a minimum 3 days before departure.
Tel: + 66 (0) 8 0478 9481