W Washington DC Announces $500K Inauguration Package (Complete With Your Own Ball)
W Washington DC, the closest hotel to the White House, announces details of its 2017 inauguration package, which includes perks far beyond the best rooftop view of the White House.
The W inaugural package will be available beginning August 15 and includes three nights in the luxurious E-WOW Suite, W’s take on a presidential suite, along with catered dinners at Pinea and spa treatments at Bliss. In addition, W Washington DC will host a private inaugural ball on the POV rooftop with this package, including a sit-down dinner and cocktails for 250 guests. With views directly overlooking the home of the new president, POV offers the ideal backdrop to play host for the party of a lifetime.
“When creating our inauguration package for this year’s election season, we realized that what guests ultimately want is to truly be an insider on inauguration weekend,” said said Meade Atkinson, W Washington DC General Manager. “We took it a step farther and are offering a guest the opportunity to create and host their own event, right in the heart of the action. No detail is overlooked in this package, and will make for an experience like no other, which is what our signature Whatever/Whenever service provides most of all.”
The $500,000 inauguration package includes exclusive services and experiences throughout the hotel. In addition to hosting a private inaugural ball for 250 guests, the package includes:
- A three night stay at the hotel’s E-WOW Suite. Overlooking the 15th and F Street side of the hotel and the monumental views below. The four-room, 1,176 square foot suite features 24/7 Whatever/Whenever service, and includes a virtual fireplace in the living room and office, a dining room that seats 12 with a butler’s pantry, and, most notably, a spectacular view of the Washington Monument from the bathtub;
- First class round trip airfare to Reagan National Airport from anywhere in the continental United States, with private on-call transportation for the duration of the guest’s stay;
- A private shopping session at Saks Fifth Avenue for ball attire with custom tailoring;
- A $1,000 in-room and in-spa service package from the hotel’s Bliss Spa, as well as on-call hair and makeup services;
- Unlimited Veuve Cliquot with a commemorative engraved bottle to mark the occasion;
- A curated chef tasting at Pinea, the hotel’s signature Mediterranean-inspired restaurant;
- A reserved VIP table at POV Lounge for the trip’s duration, with a private mixologist-led cocktail tasting;
- Reserved front row seating at POV or Pinea to take in the sites during the presidential parade route;
- A private historian-led tour of inaugural-based locations.
For those who aim to attend the weekend’s parties and galas versus throwing their own, W Washington DC’s 317 rooms and 31 suites will provide the ultimate home base from which guests can explore the the city from its most important and central vantage point, starting with W’s 6 distinct bars and acclaimed Pinea restaurant. From the Root Cellar Whiskey Bar, with its private Pennsylvania Avenue entrance to the Jewel Box Bar in the Living Room to the rooftop POV indoor lounge and terrace, W will provide the backdrop for the weekend’s most exciting events and guests during the weekend that the entire world turns its spotlight to the city of Washington.
For information regarding this or additional inauguration packages, POV or W Washington DC, please contact Giselle-Marie Roig, 202.733.5223, Giselle@brandlinkdc.com.