Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak
Bali’s hospitality industry welcomes its newest addition: Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak, a 4-star hotel located in Bali’s most stylish and sophisticated area, Seminyak, which is a popular tourist destination and only 20 minutes away from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport Bali.
Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak, also known previously as Ibis Styles Petitenget, has been welcoming guests since 1st August 2021, inviting all to get to know the area’s vibrant lifestyle and unique culture in one area. With easy access in and out, the property is the perfect place to start your island experience. With buzzing activities and entertainment spots within walking distance, as well as glamorous nightlife options, stylish boutiques, eclectic art galleries, exquisite dining spots, the famous Petitenget beach and only 10 minutes’ drive away to Canggu area, there is an endless option of things to do around Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak.
Inspired by a Sanskrit word, Kamaniiya is interpreted to mean desirable, associated with lovely, pleasing, beauty with an inclination towards feminism aspects. Exceptional service is offered by combining Bali’s heritage and modern art.
Offering the ultimate in comfort, all guest rooms in Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak features a modern minimalist design in all of its 134 room, which is made up of 112 units Superior Room, 12 units Deluxe Room, and 10 units Junior Suite. Space is luxury, and each room offers 22m2 to 43m2, completed with 32” LED TV, coffee and tea maker, safe deposit box and free Wi-Fi. Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak also provides meeting rooms starting from 30 to 70 people, ideal for small to medium size meetings and events. These spacious accommodations are perfect for guests traveling with family and children, couple, business travelers and even just for those looking for a simple staycation on the weekend. All meeting rooms are fitted with modern furniture and audiovisual technology to maximize productivity. To ensure wellness and comfort, the hotel offers a gym and two different size swimming pools (adult pool and child pool), a kids’ corner and a well equipped spa.
Treat yourself with delicious Indonesian and international cuisines at Bujana Restaurant accompanied with a refreshing pool view. Pamper your palate with tasty, authentic Indonesian food served with sambal chili sauces and rice. Bujana Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a la carte delicacies, including homemade pastries, tropical fruit, a choice of eggs prepared to perfection and diverse regional specialties. Simply stroll in from your room and choose indoor or outdoor seating as you enjoy your breakfast experience with a view.
Taking care of our guests has always been number one priority for Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak. Comprehensive facility verification helps ensure that guests and travel planners can book with confidence. Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak is proud to announce that it was recently awarded a CHSE certificate from the Indonesian government. CHSE is a standard healthy protocol program from Indonesia’s Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy based on Cleanliness, Health, Safety and Environment Sustainability in response to the COVID-19 pandemic as part of our commitment to provide excellent. Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak have implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, also including a few adjustments to the services, amenities and facilities available during your stay, such as:
• Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in high traffic areas, such as restrooms and elevators, as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
• Social Distancing Practices: You will see signage throughout the hotel promoting physical distancing and encouraging guests to stand at least 2 meters apart.
• Personal Protective Equipment: Staff members will wear personal protective equipment (e.g. face coverings, mask, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
• Guest Room: Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. We will continue to provide housekeeping service daily while you are away from the room.
• Temperature Screening: We will conduct temperature screening for associates and vendors at entry point. For guests, we will conduct temperature screening where required by law.
We look forward to welcoming you in the heart of Seminyak, and in the meantime, do follow our official social media account: Instagram at @kamaniiyapetitengetseminyak and Facebook at Kamaniiya Petitenget Seminyak. Tag us and share your memorable moment with us by using the hashtag #kamaniiyapetitengetseminyak