SUNSET GARDEN FESTIVAL AT SHERATON BALI KUTA RESORT
Located alongside Kuta’s famed Beachwalk, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort recently held an ideal occasion for families and community to gather after enjoying a day in Kuta. On 6 November 2021, the Sunset Garden Festival event happened at the resort’s semi al fresco The Lounge featured endless array of culinary journey from six Marriott International chefs, a range of fine wines, crafted beer, cocktails, coffee and tea inspired beverages.
Participating Marriott International hotels with their signature dishes were:
- Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort with its Nasi Bali Ayam Guling, Sate Babi khas Kuta, Bakso Special, and children’s favourite – Croffle, Waffle and Crepes
- Aloft Bali Kuta at Beachwalk with its Pork Ribs, Taco Sambal Matah, and Roti John Ayam Pelalah
- Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Kuta with its Nasi Bebek Bakar
- Fairfield by Marriott Bali Kuta Sunset Road with its Jejeruk Ayam khas Bali
- Fairfield by Marriott Bali Legian with its Pangsit Kuah Special
- Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort with its Kelapa Bali Asli
Apart from the delicious food offerings from the Marriott Hotel chefs, Sheraton Kuta has invited the famous Babi Guling Pan Ana to pamper the guests with their succulent suckling pig dish. On the beverage side, there were six well-known beverage partners such as Sababay Wine & Saba Spirit, Javabica Coffee, Dilmah Tea, Prost Beer, Aqua Reflections, and Cimory.
The evening was packed with food and beverage lovers. All guests were delighted with the culinary selections and the amazing ambience was elevated by the legendary sunset view, ocean backdrop, and live acoustic music entertainment.
Due to popular demand, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is going to hold another new level of F&B event to celebrate Christmas on 26 December 2021. Stay tune for more special updates on the resort’s website at www.sheratonbalikuta.com or Instagram @SheratonKuta.